BeachWay Resort & Hotel Policies
All reservations require a one-night rate deposit. Weekly stays require a $500 deposit. There are no refunds for early check-outs.
There is an added $15/night fee for additional people in a room.
- Standard Check-In time is 3 pm
- Standard Check-Out is by 11 am
- Cancellations received at least 7 days prior to arrival date will have their deposits refunded, minus a $15 cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival date will forfeit their entire deposit – no refunds will be given
- Please note that weekly rentals and holiday rentals require 30 days notice for a deposit refund.
- The following holidays require at least 30 days notice on cancellation: Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day Weekend, Venetian Festival (last Saturday in July), and Labor Day Weekend.
Minimum stay requirements apply most weekends. This means any stay which includes a Friday or a Saturday night is subject to meet the minimum stay requirements.
- May – no minimum stay on weekends
- June – 2-night minimum stay on weekends
- July & August – 3-night minimum stay on weekends, some apartments/cottages/houses weekly only
- September – 2-night minimum stay on weekends
- October – 2-night minimum stay on most weekends
Following are exceptions to our standard minimum stay policies:
- Memorial Day Weekend – 2-night minimum stay
- Independence Day/Weekend – 3-night minimum stay
- Labor Day Weekend – 3-night minimum stay
If the number of adults or children in your party changes be sure to contact us. Due to fire codes, we may be unable to accommodate your party if you arrive with more people than you are confirmed for.
While we do not allow pets anywhere inside the Beachway Resort, we do have one cottage that allows small, well behaved dogs. Please contact us directly for additional information. We would also be glad to give you the name of a nearby kennel to lodge your pet.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Beachway Resort. Smoking is permitted outside on the sundecks and balconies (with the exception of the waterfront suite balconies). Those who violate the non-smoking policy will be charged a $255 cleaning fee.